Why We Don’t Get What We Want ~Setting Intentions Properly
Setting down an intention is an important process to manifesting results. But is it really all that simple? All this fanatic interest in the Laws of Attraction stated in the secret has left, in my opinion, a misleading perception but what it really takes to vision intend and finally have what you wish for. How do you know you will get what you ask for? What does it take to truly co-create with the universal impulse? In the following audio, I present the complexity of manifestation and explain the psychological issues that need to be resolved to clear the pathways to both, vision and finally producing results for your life.
The Answer to Why We Don’t We Get What We Ask For Audio by HeleniQ Argyrou M.A.
How can you co-create to get what you desire?
What are the secret ingredients to setting a strong intention that works?
If you want to learn about how to connect with your innate wisdom, how about trying our Aha DreamSelf and the Aha DreamBrain Online courses. You will learn three styles of intention setting. This is followed by a beautiful unique process where you will meet a self-realized part of yourself that carries already all the wisdom from eons before and future ages. Together we discover the ways your inner guide can help you reach higher levels of potential. Join our mailing list on the home page and we will keep you posted.
Learn to set intentions :
Here is a sneak preview for you to prepare the path for this journey of setting clear intentions and manifesting the results. This method suggested by Deepak Chopra M.D :
1.” Move into the gap regularly”: Find stillness or meditate daily if possible
2. Release your intentions and desires ; once restful, release your intentions and desires after meditation, then let it go
3. Remain centered; in a state of restful awareness from a place of contentment rather than lack or need.
4. Detach from the outcome; relinquish your rigid attachment to a specific result and live in the wisdom of uncertainty. Attachment is based on fear and insecurity, while detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true Self. Intend for everything to work out as it should, then let go and allow opportunities and openings to come your way.
5. Surrender to the universe to sort the details: Try not to follow your minds desire to try to sort out the ways that you will have what you want. Release your concerns and trust that what you need will come your way.
More ways to set your intentions :
Aha DreamSelf and the Aha DreamBrain Online Courses :
– learning 3 styles of intention setting to plan any life goal
– become inspired by the ancient Greek Oracle concept, the Eastern ‘third eye’
– understand how Shamanic visioning traditions really worked psychologically
– travel a journey to meet your inner truth and develop your wisdom
– discover ways to liberate yourself from a life problem
– discover also ways to heal past wounds, connect with truth and ‘know thyself’
– find the pathways to what you need, know what is good for you and what is not
– meet a self-realized part of yourself that carries already all the wisdom from eons before and future ages